Men have a lot of unique health issues. Our topics can teach you about everything from hair loss to an enlarged prostate. Are you wondering whether you should have a PSA test? Or what you can do about erection problems? You will find lots of information here to help you make good health decisions and live a longer, healthier life.
Get help making decisions or find how-to tips in topics such as:
- Interactive Tool: How Bad Are Your Urinary Symptoms From Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)?
- Erection Problems: Should I Take Medicine?
- Urinary Incontinence in Men.
- Prostate Cancer Screening: Should I Have a PSA Test?
- Prostate Cancer: Should I Have Radiation or Surgery for Localized Prostate Cancer?