Anxiety disorders are the most common behavioral health problem in the U.S. People suffering with anxiety may experience feelings of panic, fear and uneasiness, plus difficulty controlling worries.
- Physical symptoms of anxiety can include rapid or irregular heartbeat, shortness of breath, dizziness, light-headedness, nausea, headaches and other pains.
- Symptoms of panic disorders—including crushing surges of fear—can appear suddenly and without warning, sometimes causing people to fear they’re having a heart attack.
- Like many illnesses, anxiety disorders often have an underlying biological cause and may run in families.
- Common anxiety disorders include generalized anxiety (anxiety of diverse origins), panic disorder, social anxiety disorder and specific phobias.
- To treat anxiety, health professionals may recommend some combination of psychotherapy (cognitive behavioral therapy [CBT] is particularly effective), medications, regular exercise, relaxation techniques and dietary changes.
This webinar will:
- Examine the connection between diet and mood
- Define habits that promote an anti-inflammatory lifestyle
- List foods that impact inflammation
Live webinars are now 45 minutes or less.
Get started today!