Are you a victim of identity theft?
Whether it is the unauthorized or attempted use of your credit cards or bank accounts or the misuse of your personal information, identity theft can lead to serious financial and legal problems. Access education and guidance on how to prevent identity theft and help restoring your identity and credit worthiness if you have an identity theft problem.
One free 60-minute telephone consultation with a highly-trained Fraud Resolution Specialist™ (FRS). The FRS will provide you with an ID Theft Emergency Response Kit and assist with:
- Completing and submitting a Uniform ID Theft Affidavit to the proper authorities, Credit Reporting Agencies and creditors
- Providing fraudulent account forms or letters to itemize each fraudulent occurrence
- Obtaining a free copy of your credit report
- Reporting fraudulent activity and notifying local and Federal authorities and creditor fraud departments
- Placing a fraud alert and/or credit freeze (if allowed by State law) on your credit file
Get started today!