Make your life less hectic with these helpful resources
From treasured moments to major milestones to tricky transitions, Work-Life Services helps you live life smarter and gives you insight and inspiration for the journey. Specialists are at the ready to provide you with expert guidance, information and personalized referrals to service providers in your area.
- Available 24/7/365 and completely confidential
- Visit the LifeCare Resource Center for webinars, live talks, audio, articles and guides that offer insights and strategies about key life events and day-to-day challenges
- Click here to access the 2021 LifeCare Webinar Calendar
How Work-Life can help
- Adult care and aging – care options, living arrangements, respite care, grief and bereavement
- Child care and parenting – managing work and family, school options, summer care, child health and safety
- Daily living – home improvement, automotive and cleaning services, emergency preparedness, travel arrangements
- Education – tutoring, continuing education, extracurricular activities, financial aid and scholarships
- Moving – real estate services, school information, neighborhood profiles, moving services
- Pet ownership – veterinarian recommendations, pet sitters and dog walkers, pet supplies and insurance
- Pregnancy and adoption – prenatal care, birthing options, labor and delivery, parenting adopted children
- Relationships – wedding planning, marriage laws and licenses, separation and divorce support
- Special needs – doctor visit preparation, school services, treatment
Resources for COVID-19
In the LifeCare Resource Center, click the yellow tile for Coronavirus for information such as:
- Talking to your child about the new school year during COVID-19
- Mindfulness meditation for well-being & performance
- Discounts & deals on healthy at home for family
- Staycation ideas
- Financial resources
In order to access the LifeCare Resource Center, you need to create an account on Magellan Ascend. Click the “Find My Company | Log In” button on the top right of your screen. Then, click “Sign up” and complete your profile using your personal or work email address.
Get started today!