When primary care arrangements break down, Back-Up Care is here to helpExxonMobil is working with Magellan Healthcare to offer you Bright Horizons Back-Up Care. Now you can keep working and have peace of mind knowing that Back-Up Care is available to assist you in balancing the competing demands of work and life. Back-Up Care is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Depending on the type of care requested (in-home or center-based), hours may vary. There is a four-hour minimum for all in-home care services. Eligible staff members receive up to 20 days of back-up care per calendar year subsidized by ExxonMobil.*
Employee co-pays are applicable:
- Completing and submitting a Uniform ID Theft Affidavit to the proper authorities, Credit Reporting Agencies and creditors
- $4 per hour for weekday in-home care with a four-hour minimum
- $6 per hour for in-home care on weekends, nights or holidays with a four-hour minimum
- Other charges may apply where skilled medical care or assistance is required
*Subsidy is treated as imputed income and will be taxable.Key features
- Temporary, alternate care arrangements needed due to school or child care center closures, illness, caregiver emergencies or vacation, non-traditional hours of care (e.g., overnight), or for a loved one who lives elsewhere in the U.S.
- All child care centers in the network meet or exceed state child care licensing requirements and many are accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- All in-home care agencies in the network are credentialed and employ trained caregivers
- All staff at in-home care agencies and child care centers participate in an extensive screening process and have access to ongoing professional education and training opportunities
Dependents and/or eligible family members who may need back-up care must be registered before you can make a reservation. Reservations for care are required and can be requested one month in advance up to the day that care is needed.
Get started today!
- Call Magellan Healthcare at 800-442-4123 and describe your back-up care need. Magellan will then transfer you to a Back Up Care Consultant.
- The Consultant will research and review potential options and providers with you.
- Once a provider has been identified and availability has been confirmed, your Consultant will contact you with reservation details.
- Upon acceptance of the reservation, you will receive a confirmation email.