Improve your emotional health and wellness with myStrength personalized programs
**Remember, if you are in crisis or considering suicide, or if you or someone you know is currently in danger, please call 911 immediately.**
No matter where you are on life’s journey, myStrength empowers you to live better with emotional wellness activities and coaching support. myStrength programs can help you reduce stress, manage depression, control anxiety, be more mindful and so much more. myStrength provides support through personalized self-guided tools, content and videos. View a demonstration of myStrength here.
- Interactive, self-paced programs matched to your preferences
- Access to in-the-moment tools for coping in daily situations
- Self-monitoring to track mood, sleep, stress and goals
- Thirteen core focus areas including anxiety, depression, balancing emotions and trauma
- 30+ life topics including caregiving, chronic conditions and LGBTQ+
- Eight evidence-based approaches including Mindfulness, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Positive Psychology
- 1600+ activities to help you live your best life
- Available via web and smartphone or tablet app
How does it work?
When you click on the “get started” button, you’ll be taken to myStrength’s enrollment page, where you’ll set up an account and answer a questionnaire that consists of basic demographic and preference questions. All information is confidential. The myStrength engine analyzes your answers and suggests programs that you may be interested in. You can start there or look around the site to see all that’s offered.
As you progress through the many programs available, the myStrength engine learns more about you by analyzing your activities and inputs and will continue recommending new programs.
Click "Get Started" below to get started with myStrength. Note: You must first register with the Get Started link, then download the app.
myStrength Frequently Asked Questions
myStrength is a digital resiliency tool designed to help you with everyday stressors through self-guided tools, video modules and text-based engagement coaching.Learn More